PDD - Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
We can help you seek the truth!
Important Information: In addition to conducting professional polygraph examinations, we are a licensed, full-service, fully staffed, investigative agency. Our polygraph examiners are experienced investigators - most have extensive law enforcement experience.
Our trained and certified polygraph examiners conduct the polygraph examinations. During the truth verification process, computerized polygraph instrumentation is utilized, in conjunction with pre-test and post-test interviews.
The term "polygraph" means "many writings", and various physiological activities are recorded. The polygraph instrument records changes in cardiovascular, respiratory and electrodermal patterns. The polygraph recordings are reviewed and analyzed by the examiner, and a professional opinion is rendered based on the polygraph recordings.
Links below provide additional information:
- TYPES OF POLYGRAPH EXAMS AVAILABLE
- POLYGRAPH F.A.Q.
- POLYGRAPH TECHNICAL ADVISORS / CONSULTANTS
- ADVANTAGES OF USING OUR POLYGRAPH EXAMINATION SERVICES
- THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT OUR POLYGRAPH EXAMINATION SERVICES
- MOBILE POLYGRAPH SERVICE
- FOR EMPLOYERS - EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT NOTICE
- EPPA CHECK LIST FOR EMPLOYERS
Polygraph exams that are employment related are done in compliance with the Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act of 1988 (EPPA).
Polygraph Memberships / Affiations
- American Polygraph Association (APA)
- American Association of Police Polygraphists (AAPP)
- British & European Polygraph Association (BEPA)
- National Polygraph Association
- Missouri Polygraph Association
- Kansas Polygraph Association
- Florida Polygraph Association